Fiat Auto SpA announces a series of management changes at its Maserati unit, with parent company Fiat SpA shifting executives from Ferrari SpA into the Fiat structure. As was expected, Maserati CEO Martin Leach will be replaced by Karl Heinz Kalbfell, who now will add Maserati to his previously held duties as head of the Alfa Romeo unit. (See related story: Marchionne Takes Over Fiat Auto After Demel Firing) The Italian auto maker also announces it will move Giuseppe Bonollo, former head ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat Plays Musical Chairs With Maserati, Ferrari Execs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642