TURIN – Fiat Auto SpA says its new Grande Punto is off to a strong start in Italy, France and Germany. On sale for three months, dealers have placed orders for some 44,000 units, and Fiat is expecting the tally to reach 70,000 by the end of the year. Fiat has 44,000 orders for new Punto. About 84% of the cars that have been ordered are higher-priced, higher-profit models, with only about 12% the entry-level version. The new Punto helped Fiat's overall sales increase 10.5% in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat Pleased With Punto Sales Pace" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642