VIENNA – Fiat Auto Poland S.A., the Polish Fiat Automobiles SpA plant based in Tychy, manufactured a record 492,885 vehicles last year, a 36.2% increase from 2007. The result included 260,695 Fiat Pandas, a 5.2% decline from prior-year. A total of 195,637 Fiat 500s were manufactured last year, compared with 65,116 in 2007, the year the plant launched production of the model. Additionally, the first 5,905 units of the Abarth 500, a sporty version of the Fiat 500, were built in 2008. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat Poland Sees Record Production in 2008" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642