Fiat SpA is proposing a refinancing plan designed to help its ailing Fiat Auto SpA unit stay afloat. Fiat Auto has been under intense pressure to return to profitability after reporting a loss of €549 million ($495.4 million) last year. The refinancing plan comes as a result of Italian corporate law, which requires any company reporting a net loss that totals more than one-third of its capital to recapitalize. Analysts expect Fiat Auto to report continued losses of €300 million ($270 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat Proposes Refinancing Plan; Leaders to Stay" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642