PARIS – Fiat Automobiles SpA and PSA Peugeot Citroen launch production of their third platform of jointly conceived light-commercial vehicles at the Tofas Turk Otomobile Fabrikas A.S. in Bursa, Turkey. The project’s first vehicle, a small delivery van, will be sold as the Peugeot Bipper, Citroen Nemo and Fiat Fiorino and arrive at dealerships in Turkey and Italy later this year and other European countries in 2008. The partners invested €380 million ($534 million) in the project, half ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat, PSA Launch Small-Van Production in Turkey" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642