Fiat SpA reports an operating loss of €342 million ($394.3 million) for the first quarter, a further decline from the €299 million ($344.7 million) loss recorded in like-2002. Revenues for the quarter fell 10% to €12.3 billion ($14.2 billion) from €14.1 billion ($16.3 billion) year-ago, due to lower sales at the company’s Fiat Auto SpA unit. Fiat Auto reports revenues of €4.9 billion ($5.6 billion), down 18% from €6 billion ($6.9 billion) in like-2002. Worldwide sales of Fiat ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat Q1 Profits Tumble As Restructuring Gains Traction" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642