Admitting the third quarter was “not an opportunity to display optimism” in Fiat SpA’s overall financial performance, CEO Gabriele Galateri pledges the company will improve its financial footing by year’s end. Fiat reports a &euro339 million ($335 million) operating loss in the quarter due to a &euro340 million ($336 million) loss at its ailing Fiat Auto SpA unit. Total revenue at Fiat dropped by 4.4% in the quarter to &euro11.98 billion ($11.85 billion). ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat Q3 Earnings Plummet on Weak Auto Results" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642