TURIN - Fiat Auto SpA says it plans to reduce output at its Rivalta, Italy, assembly plant by 600 units as a result of temporary layoffs that go into effect on Dec. 19, 20 and 21. The layoffs will impact 2,200 works at the plant, which assembles the Alfa Romeo 166 and Lancia Lybra.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat to Reduce Output at Rivalta Plant by 600 Units" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642