Ford Motor Co. confirms it is exploring options for possible sale of its Land Rover and Jaguar Cars subsidiaries. “Our basic position on this is pretty consistent,” a Ford spokesman tells Ward’s. “We’ve been saying since last year that Ford is looking at a number of options for a number of our operations. It’s the responsible thing to do. “We’re working with financial advisors to determine the best future for Jaguar and Land Rover,” he says. “We’re not ruling anything out.” Reports ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat Remains Interested in Land Rover-Jag Deal, Sources Say" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642