Only a few days after Fiat SpA put to rest rumors that honorary Chairman Gianni Agnelli had passed away(see related story: Fiat Denies Agnelli Death Rumors ), the company confirms that Agnelli will miss the annual shareholders meeting next week to get treatment for a medical condition. Gianni Agnelli Agnelli says he plans to travel to the U.S. next week to undergo treatment for an ongoing prostate condition: â€œMy physicians have advised me to undergo further examinations and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiatâ€™s Agnelli Will Miss Shareholders Meeting" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642