BOLOGNA, Italy â€“ Fiat Auto SpA's critically important replacement for its 22-year old Panda still is eight months from launch, but a concept car to be unveiled at this week's Bologna auto show reveals some of its secrets. The Simba concept is a small off-roader, but it confirms that Fiat plans an all-wheel-drive version of the "New Small" platform. While Bertone Group styled the exterior of the new baby (IDEA SpA did the interior), Simba is the work of Fiat's Centro Stile. Fiat ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiatâ€™s Simba Concept Hints at â€˜New Smallâ€™ Car to Come" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642