TURIN – Fiat Auto SpA President and CEO Giancarlo Boschetti reportedly will be replaced as soon as a successor is found. Giuseppe Morchio, CEO of parent Fiat SpA, is conducting the search, says news weekly magazine L’Espresso, published in Rome. The report has neither officially been denied nor commented on by Fiat. (See related story: Fiat Cutting 12,300 Jobs as Part of Latest Turnaround Plan) Boschetti was expected to be replaced late in June, but insiders say the company has yet to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat Seeks to Replace CEO Boschetti as Sales Slide" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642