VIENNA – Fiat Auto Poland S.A., the Fiat Automobiles SpA subsidiary based in Tychy, Poland, manufactured a record 605,797 vehicles last year, up 22.9% from 2008. The result marks the first time production at the plant broke the 600,000-unit mark. The factory was Eastern Europe’s largest vehicle producer in 2009. A record 298,020 Fiat Pandas were manufactured in the year. The vehicle now is in its eighth year of production. Fiat Poland’s output also included 176,259 Fiat 500s and 7,884 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat Sees Record Output in Poland; May Move Future Panda Production" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642