VIENNA – Fiat Automobiles SpA and OAO Sollers, the Russian vehicle maker formerly known as OAO Severstal-Avto, will put additional models into the mix at their new joint venture in Elabuga, Russia. The 50/50 JV will launch production of its first car, the Fiat Linea sedan, in early 2009. Both auto makers have signed a letter of intent “regarding the possible enlargement of their strategic cooperation with the focus on the launch of B- and/or C-segment Fiat-branded passenger cars in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat-Sollers JV to Add Models" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642