VIENNA – Fiat Auto SpA will unveil a new midsize sedan codenamed D200 at this year's Istanbul auto show in early November. The new model will be manufactured at the Tofas Turk Otomobil Fabrikasi A. S. plant in Bursa, Turkey, with start of production slated for May. Tofas is a joint venture controlled by Fiat and Turkish-based Koc Holding A.S., with each partner holding a 37.9% stake. Plans call for 60,000 D200s to be produced annually, two-thirds of which will be sold in Turkey and the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat to Unveil New Sedan at Istanbul Show" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642