Workers at Fiat Auto SpA’s Mirafiori, Italy, plant walk off the job for four hours on Thursday demanding the auto maker investment additional money at the plant. Workers on both the night and morning shift were impacted by the strike. The union is worried that Fiat may turn its back on the plant, shifting output to lower cost regions of the world.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat Workers Conduct Work Stoppage" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642