PARIS — Fiat Group's decision two years ago to make its factory maintenance workers part of Comau SpA, Fiat's assembly line and machine tool company, instead of Fiat Auto, is about to pay off in new business. The new division, Comau Service, plans to double its revenues in the next 12 months, adding significant non-Fiat contracts. “We are getting new contracts in South America and Europe with Renault SA, with New Holland in Belgium and the U.K., and we're quoting business with Volkswagen ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat's Comau Service sees international expansion" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642