SAN ANTONIO â€“ Just a day after defending the practice, Mark Fields, Ford Motor Co.â€™s president-The Americas, tells employees in an internal webcast he no longer will use the corporate jet to travel from the auto makerâ€™s Dearborn headquarters to his Florida home. Fieldsâ€™ weekend travel, first exposed by a Detroit television station late last year, had become a public relations nightmare for Ford and Fields in recent weeks following additional news stories and editorials in various ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fields Says Heâ€™ll Fly Home Commercial" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642