Volkswagen AG debuts the first photos of its new, fifth-generation Golf, revealing styling that stays true to traditional Golf form, although it projects a more wedged shape. New Golf represents critical product for VW. With more than 22 million Golfs sold since the car’s debut 30 years ago, VW has made some significant changes to the newest model in order to project a more dynamic appeal. Overall dimensions have been modified, with the body width increased by 0.94 ins. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fifth-Generation Golf Uncovered" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642