A fire at a just-in-time supplier of molded-plastic interior parts for the Chevrolet Cruze/Lacetti Premiere has caused vehicles assembly to shut down, a GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. spokesman tells Ward’s. “There was a fire at (a subsidiary of) Saehan Corp., which is located in Iksan, quite close to our Gunsan plant,” the spokesman says. GMDAT’s Gunsan, South Korea, facility produces the all-new car for the domestic and export markets, except for China, which has its own assembly ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fire at Korean Supplier Halts GM Daewoo Cruze Output" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642