Air-spring installations have steadily grown in the heavy-duty truck market since the late 1980s, but Firestone Industrial Products Co. says it wants to dramatically expand the market for these components in light trucks and sport/utility vehicles (SUVs). Increased market penetration will only be accomplished, though, with Firestone's increase in capacity by adding state-of-the-art manufacturing for its Ride-Rite light-truck air spring and a concurrent hike in its system-design ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Firestone Pushes Light Truck Air Springs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642