Italian luxury auto maker Ferrari launches its FF touring car to coincide with the inaugural Formula 1 Grand Prix of India in New Delhi. The FF, which stands for 4-wheel-drive 4-seater, styled by Pininfarina, replaces the Scaglietti 612. It is priced at Rs34.2 million ($687,000). Since entering the Indian market five months ago, Ferrari has sold a total of 20 California GT convertibles costing Rs22.2 million ($444,000) each, and 458 Italia mid-engine 2-seaters priced at Rs25.7 million ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"First 4-Seat Ferrari Launched in India" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642