TURIN – When you develop a mega-dollar supercar and plan to make just 399 examples, engineering prototypes are thin on the ground. You can count the number of Ferrari Enzo test “mules” on the fingers of one hand. Which is why, at the first scheduled-maintenance service, 20 to 30 Enzos will have their entire carbon-fiber brake system replaced. Free of charge – and without necessarily telling each owner. Brembo worker fabricates intricate strands that form carbon-ceramic brake ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"First Carbon-Fiber Brakes Will be Watched Closely" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642