NEW YORK – The first shipment of Fiat 500s is on its way from Mexico to dealers in California, as the Italian brand makes its return to the U.S. after a 27-year hiatus. Laura Soave, who oversees the brand in the U.S. for Chrysler, says the first couple trainloads of 500s are pre-sold and will be delivered to customers early next month. There have been 16,000 “hand raisers” for the subcompact, she tells the International Motor Press Assn. here. Chrysler so far has appointed 60 dealers to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"First Fiat 500s Rolling Toward California" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642