BEIJING – LiMin Yu believes he made the right move two years ago in becoming one of only 10 Chevrolet dealers in Beijing. Yu previously had earned some money as a car importer and middleman but decided retail was the way to go in this rapidly growing market. It took about a year to sign a letter of intent, get the necessary licensing and approvals and undergo a financial review by General Motors Corp. “But we opened with considerable momentum and are in a choice part of central ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"First-Time Chevy Dealer Racks Up Good Inaugural Year in China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642