A QX56, the first Infiniti vehicle ever built outside Japan, rolled off Nissan North America Inc.’s Canton, MS, production line at 8:45 p.m. Jan. 20. Infiniti QX56 production launches. The Job One marks the fourth launch since Canton began production eight months ago – a pace Nissan calls unprecedented. Production of a fifth vehicle, the Altima midsize sedan, will get under way in June. The plant also builds the Nissan Titan fullsize pickup, Quest minivan and Pathfinder ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"First U.S.-Built Infiniti Rolls Off Canton Line" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642