A former General Motors Corp. plant in Wilmington, DE, could be home to at least two Fisker Automotive Inc. plug-in hybrid-vehicle programs after 2016. Fisker confirms today it will acquire the site to support Project NINA, “an affordable, family-oriented plug-in hybrid sedan” costing about $39,900 after federal tax credits. But Ward’s learns the second-generation Fisker Karma is due in 2016 and will be assembled at Wilmington. The first-generation Karma, a performance-oriented plug-in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fisker to Launch U.S. Production in 2012; UAW Expected to Organize Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642