FARMINGTON, PA – In three years, there will be five generations of car-buying aged consumers in the U.S. market, and the diversity will present challenges to all auto makers, says a Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc executive. “Each generation will account for a viable segment of the market,” Bob Carter, group vice president and general manager-Toyota Div., says at a media event here. “And the generational differences on the products they're looking for – we haven't seen it this broad.” The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Five Generations of Car Buyers by 2011 to Spur Toyota Variants" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642