Image is the name of the game at the reborn Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. And the ’04 Maxima sedan is pulling double duty – slotted to serve both as the Nissan brand’s flagship near-luxury entry as well as a top-notch performance sedan. It works: The all-new Maxima – with its combination of blistering performance and high-end innovations – convinces as an image-builder in both categories. Nissan Maxima The job is made easier by Maxima’s new, bold exterior design. After 23 years, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Flagship Maxima Makes It Generation 6" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642