DETROIT – After bowing on several concept cars during the 2001 and 2002 auto show circuits, flat-panel audio speakers are ready to make their way into production vehicles beginning 2004. Buick Bengal concept was among first to use NXT’s flat-panel audio speakers. That’s the word for NXT plc, the U.K.-based developer of SurfaceSound speaker technology. NXT’s SurfaceSound system made its debut as an automotive application on General Motors Corp.’s Buick Bengal and Cadillac Cien ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Flat-Panel Speakers to Hit Road in 2004" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642