Ford Motor Co. and Mazda Motor Corp. will invest $644 million over a 20-year period in their AutoAlliance International Inc. joint venture assembly plant in Flat Rock, MI. The money will go toward production of the Mazda6 sedan, also produced at Mazda’s Hiroshima, Japan, plant.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Flat Rock to Get $644 Million from Ford, Mazda" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642