FLAT ROCK, MI – Job 1 of the Mazda6 sedan rolls off the line Oct. 17 at AutoAlliance International Inc. – a plant in desperate need of a big success. Mazda6 The Ford Motor Co.-Mazda Motor Corp. joint venture here plans to finish this year having built about 70,000 units, less than a quarter of its capacity, says AAI President and CEO Phil Spender. Plagued by products that haven’t come close to long-term market expectations, the plant never has hit its 300,000-unit planned ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Flat Rock Plant Looks to Mazda6 for Turnaround" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642