DETROIT – The countdown is on for Mazda North American Operations as it prepares for the upcoming debut of the next-generation Mazda6 midsize car. “We’re going to be in the market with the car sometime around summer,” Mazda North American Operations President and CEO Jim O’Sullivan tells Ward’s during a Mazda5 media event here. “September or October is when the (marketing) campaign is kicking off,” he says, adding U.S., Canadian, Mexican and Puerto Rican dealers will get their first ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Flat Rock Ramps Up for Next-Gen Mazda6; Considering Exports" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642