SAN FRANCISCO – Subaru of America Inc. says fleet deliveries will total about 10,000 units this year, or roughly 5% of the 200,000 vehicles it anticipates selling in 2005. Deliveries of the Outback midsize car and Forester midsize cross/utility vehicle will account for three-quarters of the non-retail sales, Bill Cyphers, vice president-sales, says here recently during test drives of the all-new B9 Tribeca CUV. “We will do some fleet sales of the B9 this year, but the initial thrust is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fleet Sales Rising at Subaru" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642