Kia Motors Corp. unveils an all-new flex-fuel version of its Soul cross/utility vehicle at the Sao Paulo international automotive show in Brazil this week. Developed specially for Brazil, where FFVs account for 85% of new car sales, the new model can run on an ethanol-gasoline mixture, 100% ethanol or 100% gasoline. Kia has no plans to sell FFVs in any other market but is working on developing more flex models for Brazil, a spokesman tells Wards. The Soul Flex is the first FFV vehicle ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Flex-Fuel Version of Soul Makes World Premier in Brazil" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642