Toyota Motors Sales U.S.A. Inc. is expected to issue a recall with implications for 3.8 million cars and trucks following an August accident that claimed the lives of an off-duty California Highway patrol officer and his family. The officer and three members of his family, including his wife and daughter, were killed last month near San Diego when a floor mat reportedly wedged against the accelerator of the Lexus ES 350 sedan he was driving. The vehicle crashed and exploded after reaching ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Floor Mats Spark Warning From Toyota, Lexus" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642