Ford Motor Co. adds fuel to its frantic game of catch-up in China, unveiling a concept of the next-generation Focus sedan at Auto China 2004 in Beijing, while revealing plans to increase output in China this year and launch sales of Aston Martins by 2005. The concept unveiling marks the first time Ford has provided a sneak peek at the next-generation Focus – set for sale later this year in Europe and Asia. Choosing Beijing for the car’s world debut is a move Ford officials say “underscores ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Focus Bows in Beijing as Ford Hikes China Output, Promises DB9" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642