Ford Motor Co. will fix a problem for free for customers who own ’03-’04 Focus sedans and hatchbacks fitted with heated seats, a Ford spokesman tells Ward’s. The action is considered a customer satisfaction program and not an official recall. The auto maker has notified dealers and consumers of the problem. “We recommend that everyone brings in their Focus to get it checked. If there is a problem, we’ll fix it free of charge,” the spokesman says. Certain models assembled at both the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Focus Quality Questions Arise Again" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642