Hot on the heels of news General Motors Corp. is ripping nearly 190,000 builds from its second-quarter production schedule, Ford Motor Co. is increasing its second-quarter slate by 8,500 vehicles. The Ford update includes the addition of 22,700 cars, partially offset by a reduction of 14,200 trucks. The revised April-June plan shows the auto maker adding 12,100 units at its Hermosillo, Mexico, plant, home to the ’10 Ford Fusion, Mercury Milan and Lincoln MKZ, including the all-new Fusion ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Adds Cars to Q2 Plan, Cuts Trucks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642