Ford Motor Co. will offer an Explorer-based pursuit-rated vehicle to its Police Interceptor portfolio, aiming to retain its overwhelming share of the law enforcement segment as key competitors join the fray. “We want to build on the leadership we have,” says Mark Fields, Ford’s president-The Americas. “Bring the competition on and let the product speak for itself.” Ford has built a 70% share in the law-enforcement segment with its police-preferred Crown Victoria Police Interceptor. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Adds Explorer-Based Utility Vehicle to Police Portfolio" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642