Ford Motor Co. adds four new suppliers to its “Aligned Business Framework” program, bringing the total number of preferred suppliers to 36. The new suppliers are: BASF AG Sanyo Electric Co. Ltd. Clarion Co. Ltd. PPG Industries Inc. The ABF, announced in September 2005, is designed to strengthen relationships and collaborations between Ford and its suppliers. Additionally, the program will cut Ford’s key supplier base in half, while growing business with select parts makers. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Adds to Preferred Supplier List" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642