DEARBORN, MI – Ford Motor Co. is adding another 10,000 units to its third-quarter production schedule to meet demand for the Focus C-car and Escape cross/utility vehicle created by the “Cash for Clunkers” program. Ford’s third-quarter production schedule is now set at 18% above like-2008, for a total of 495,000 planned builds. The auto maker also announces plans to boost fourth-quarter output 75,000 units to 570,000, a 33% increase. The hike adds production of several Ford cars, CUVs ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Adds to Q3 Production Slate" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642