Ford Motor Co. recalls nearly 226,000 of its ’05 models in the U.S. and Canada because of a fire risk. The recall is a result of faulty straps that adhere the fuel tank to the vehicle’s body and includes the Ford Five Hundred and Mercury Montego sedans and Ford Freestyle cross/utility vehicle. The Five Hundred is touted by Ford as a bright star among its latest sedans, with production of 100,160 through October. The auto maker also is calling back 98,444 Ford Crown Victoria, Lincoln ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Again Stung by Fire-Risk-Related Recall" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642