Ford Motor Co. is nearly complete with phase one of its plan to enlist suppliers into its “Aligned Business Framework” program, Andrew Hinkly, executive director-Americas Production Purchasing Operations, says. The ABF, which according to Ford was designed to “strengthen collaboration and develop a sustainable business model to drive mutual profitability and technology development,” is living up to expectations, Hinkly tells Ward’s. “That’s beginning to take root. We’re getting some ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Aligned Business Framework Agreements On Track" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642