Ford Motor Co.’s new incentive plan, announced just days after General Motors Corp. unveiled its new 1-2-3 program, provides $1,500 to $2,500 cash back on most ’02 Ford models. It also offers low-rate financing of 0.9% on some 36- and 48-month loans and 3.9% on 60-month loans. Unlike GM, Ford has not dropped 0% financing completely. A Ford spokeswoman says no-interest loans will be offered on some models in certain regions that have successfully benefited from the offer in the past. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Announces New Incentives" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642