Ford Motor Co. names Dennis Cirbes, vice president-labor relations for the upcoming negotiations with the United Auto Workers union for a new U.S. contract this year. Also, Bob Dover is promoted to chairman and CEO of Jaguar and Land Rover and Bennie Fowler will move to the U.K. to be Dover’s deputy. Finally, Ford names Barbara Gasper vice president-investor relations.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Appoints Europe, U.S. Execs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642