SAO PAULO – Ford Argentina SA is beginning to produce the Ranger pickup with an engine fueled by natural gas in an effort to increase sales to farmers and ranchers. “The new model can reduce fuel expenses for farmers and ranchers by as much as 50% and should appeal to the agricultural sector,” says Product Manager Ricardo Flammini. He says Ford is counting on the new model to help it regain leadership in the pickup sector. General Motors Argentina took over the top spot in the segment ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Argentina Adds Natural-Gas Engine to Ranger" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642