CANBERRA – For Ford Motor Co. of Australia Ltd. President Tom Gorman the festive season is coming early. "It's the night before Christmas and we are all sitting around the tree waiting for Santa," he says. "I could not think of a better place to be." Territory launches in July. What has Gorman, recently appointed to the Australian subsidiary’s top job, in a festive mood is the upcoming launch of the new Ford Territory in July. The Territory is the auto maker’s first homegrown ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Australia Anxious for Territory Launch" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642