Ford Motor Co. of Australia Ltd. assures loyal Falcon fans the large passenger sedan will be available for a long time. The auto maker refutes media reports that local production of the vehicle will cease. The Australian Associated Press recently quoted Ford Motor Co. CEO Alan Mulally as saying the all-Australian Ford Falcon, now celebrating its 50th anniversary, could soon be a thing of the past, as only one large-car platform will be built for all world markets under the auto maker's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Australia Denies Falconâ€™s Demise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642