CANBERRA – Despite Australia’s strong start to the year, Ford Motor Co. Australia Ltd. President Tom Gorman says he doesn’t believe the industry can keep up its record-breaking sales pace for the full year. "The market is absolutely booming," he says in his monthly media briefing. (See related story: Holden Overtakes Toyota for Oz February Sales Lead) Ford Australia has set its industry-wide sales estimate for the year at 955,000 units, unchanged from the record set last year. It is one ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Australia Forecasts Industry Sales Pace to Slow" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642